Monday, February 7, 2011

day 5, 6 and 7


day 7: generationsday 6: who they love
day 5: love to hate :)
so since I've been in GA, I've not been keeping up with posting on here like I should and hence the reason I'm 3 days behind. But I've caught up and taken time to post 3 new pictures. Day 5 was what we love to hate. I choose playing frisbee with our Boxadore Cutter, because while he gets great joy out of chasing the 5 gallon bucket lid, I don't enjoy the mud that comes along with it. Day 6 was who they love, and as you can see Bella loves her Cutter and I think she would be lost without him. Day 7 is generations. Since I am at my in-laws this week I thought I'd take a picture of some family rings, starting on the left with Nanaw's ring, my father in laws grandmother's ring, in the middle my mother in law's ring and then my ring. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment