Wednesday, May 16, 2012

29 weeks and counting!


How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain: 26 lbs. gained
Maternity clothes? maternity clothes for sure!!
Stretch marks? none really as of yet, thankfully!
Sleep: sleeping ok, but some tossing and turning...and feeling tired again during the day.
Best moment this week: finally took some maternity pictures!! I can't wait to see them all!

Miss Anything? my back not hurting from different positions that I'm sitting in
Movement: he's most active in the mornings before I get up...I sometimes wonder if he's doing a tap dance in there
Food cravings: anything fresh, summer salads, etc....but I don't know that I'm necessarily craving them.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Gender: Boy 

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: back pain and stiffness.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy...I don't feel too moody, but I'm sure I have my moments
Looking forward to: baby showers and visiting friends here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment