Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Already 34 weeks! And shooting a wedding Friday...crazy much! :)


How far along? 34 Weeks tomorrow!
Total weight gain: 30 lbs. gained
Maternity clothes? maternity pants but I still have some of my shirts that still fit!
Stretch marks? none really as of yet, thankfully!
Sleep: sleeping ok, but some tossing and turning, and turning over in bed takes a lot more effort than before!
Best moment this week: watching him do what looks like flips in my belly...and just seeing him move more.

Miss Anything? having a nice cool summer adult beverage!
Movement: a lot, mostly before I get up in the morning or when I slow down at night.
Food cravings: fresh fruit and salads
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Gender: Boy 

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: back pain and the need to use the restroom often
Belly Button in or out? still in for the most part
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: mostly happy and not too moody
Looking forward to:  baby shower here in Indy and the next few weeks to go by so I can meet him and Ben will be home for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment